zondag 6 april 2014

#31DC2013 Day 16: Tribal Print

Todays challenge is Tribal Print. When I searched for 'tribal' in Pinterest, I came across a cute bikini by Mara Hoffman, which inspired me to make this nail art.


Mara Hoffman Embroidered Tribal Bikini - Source

Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet as a base, then I used scotch tape for the white triangle and stamped - also with the tape - using BM-423 and Essence Stamp Me! Black.

I wish I had taken more pictures of this manicure, but unfortunately I had to work that day and when I came home, the manicure was all wrecked because of the activities that day.


Next time I'll show; GLITTERS! That will be a hard challenge, cause boy!, have I some really pretty glitter polishes to choose from!
AND! That will be a great opportunity to review OPI Glitter Off Peel-able Natural Base Coat!

post signature


1 opmerking:

  1. "Cigarette smoking Marlboro Cigarettes, at least here Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, hasn't been a problem in the nine years I've been here Marlboro Cigarettes. I can count the number of incidents on one hand Wholesale Cigarettes. But who knows what happens when they're outside," said Anthony Catalfamo, principal of the North Campus School Marlboro Red Cigarettes.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen