zondag 10 november 2013

#31DC2013 Day 09: Rainbow

Yay! Today’s challenge is rainbow! I was looking forward to this challenge because I had already a design in mind.
I recreated this manicure from Missadelinne. I found it on Pinterest, but had a hard time finding out whose it was originally, because this picture was all over the web without a name or watermark. I find it disturbing that people just use pictures without giving credit to the nail artist who made it. So here you go Missadelinne, I got my inspiration from you. You are a wonderful nail artist which I admire.

Here’s my take on her Colourful Dots and Stripes manicure.



I used quite a few polishes as you can see. The base is Essie Blanc. For the rainbow colours I used Catrice Abloom (red), Catrice Orange Utan (orange), Kiko 279 (yellow), Catrice Miss Piggy’s BF (green), China Glaze Sunday Funday (blue) and China Glaze Man Hunt (dark blue). I created the lines using striping tape.


This is such a fun and colourful manicure! I love how these were originally inspired by a rainbow cake!



If you wonder what is on my index finger, well that was the cut which I told you about in my stash update. Although the cut is healed, it left a little scab behind. I know I could have photoshopped it out, but I was lazy, hehe ;)


Maybe I need to paint my nails more often with those bright colours. They're so fun and sunny in these cold days!

post signature


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten