zondag 10 november 2013

#31DC2013 Day 08: Metallic

First I'd like you to know that I will try to post approximately once per week, instead of trying to post more than once. I do that because I don't want to disappoint you if I do not fulfill my promises.

For the eighth challenge I wanted to try out one of my new OPI shatter polishes that I got on sale for €1,99.
I chose China Glaze Call Of The Wild for the base colour and picked OPI Gold Shatter to paint the diagonally half of my nail.
I thought that the warm colours would fit in today’s autumn weather.

 




It’s simple but chic! The next challenge will be: Rainbow!  I can assure you that you will like that post, at least I do!

If you want to let me know what you think about this manicure, please leave a comment below.

post signature


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten