vrijdag 11 oktober 2013

#31DC2013 Day 06: Violet

Today's theme is violet. I'm not a huge fan of purples, but I do really like how this manicure turned out! It kinda looks like ikat, an abstract, knitted... something? Actually I don't know what it looks like... Anyway, enjoy the pictures!


For this mani I used three shades of purple (or should I say; 'violet'?). For the main colour I used Yves Rocher Améthyste. For me that is THE purple colour. For the darker violet I used Essence Passion For Fashion and the lighter shade is OPI You're Such A Budapest from the Euro Centrale collection.


Above is shown Essence Passion For Fashion.


This mini version of OPI You're Such A Budapest came in a set of four polishes included Suzi's Hungary - Again!, Can't Find My Czechbook, You're Such A Budapest and OY- Another Polish Joke!


Because it sorta looks like a knitting, its a perfect fall/winter look!


The next challenge is Black & White and I cannot wait to post that one, as I got a great idea for that challenge. But it is also a pity that I have to take these off already :(

Please let me know what you think of today's manicure by commenting below. See ya!

post signature


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten